Davis*Gavsie & Hakim, LLP specializes in representing employees as well as employers in workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment cases.
- $18.4 million verdict in sexual harassment and retaliation case – A Ventura County jury awarded $18.4 million to a 26-year Vons Clerk who was fired after complaining that a female supervisor sexually harassed him.
- $825,000 Settlement in Race/National Origin Discrimination Case
- $673,000 Judgment in Retaliating Case
- $650,000 Settlement in a Sex Discrimination Case
- $475,000 Separation Agreement in Sexual Harassment case
- $389,000 Judgment in an Associational Medical Condition Discrimination Case
- $350,000 Settlement in a Whistleblower Retaliation case
- $250,000 Settlement in Sexual Harassment case
- $250,000 Settlement in Retaliation for Protesting Sexual Harassment and Sex Discrimination case
- $225,000 Settlement in Race Discrimination case
- $200,000 Settlement in Race/National Origin Discrimination case against a government entity
- Won Judgment for Defense in Sexual Harassment and Disability Discrimination case; $11,364 in costs awarded to Defendants against Plaintiff
- Won Jury Verdict in Defense of an Employee sued by Employer for Misappropriation of Records and related claims
and many more.
Pirjada v. Superior Court (Pacific National Security), 201 Cal.App.4th 1074 (2011)
Fennessy v. Southwest Airlines, 91 F.3d 1359 (1996)
Hill v. Ralphs Grocery Co., 896 F.Supp. 1492 (C.D. Cal. 1995)