- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment and other unlawful harassment
- Race discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Age discrimination
- National origin discrimination
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Sex discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- Sexual orientation discrimination
- Retaliation for reporting/protesting harassment or discrimination, retaliation for reporting/protesting unsafe or unhealthful working conditions, or retaliation for reporting/protesting other unlawful conduct
- Failure to pay wages and overtime, failure to pay commissions or vacation, and failure to provide meal or rest breaks
In an effort to keep employers up to speed with the latest new laws, we offer advice and counsel, preventative measures, anti-harassment trainings, preparation and review, employee handbook guidance, workplace investigations and litigation services. We strive to help employers treat their employees with the respect they deserve.
Contact Davis*Gavsie & Hakim, LLP, for a Free Phone Consultation
Do not wait until you have been fired to take legal action. We are happy to educate any prospective clients. We can help you handle your employment situation before you take legal recourse. As experienced employment law attorneys, we are able to see things that our clients may not.
Located less than a mile (just a 10-minute walk) from the Santa Monica Pier, at Davis*Gavsie & Hakim, LLP, we offer a free phone consultation. Our office is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and we provide after-hours and weekend appointments. We speak Farsi. Call 310-955-4724 or fill out a contact form for more information.